Set a Default Labor Code on a Project
Print this Article
Email this Article
Set a default labor code, such as engineering, sales, or architectural design, on a project. The code will automatically be applied to the user’s timesheet once the user saves the timesheet row for the project.
This article will show you how to add a default labor code to a project.
- Click My Company...Project List from your navigation bar.
- Select a project from your Project List. You’ll default into your Project Dashboard, which is where you want to be.
- Find the Default Labor Code header on your Project Dashboard, and click on the red triangle. A picklist will populate.
- Select a labor code from the picklist. If the staffer also has a default labor code set in their staffer profile, the project default will be applied first.
- Click Save Changes, located near the bottom-right of your window, to save your work.